This gorgeous little silver ring contains a cabochon of genuine turquoise gemstone. Some of the marks are illegible, but it is confirmed as sterling silver.
Style wise it would date to the Edwardian period (c1900). It is a fairly small size so could possible be for a child.
Coming soon to ‘yesterdays-treasures-today-dot-com’ on ebay.co.uk
- mylearningcycle likes this
- turningtheredtogreen likes this
- hd-scope likes this
- hellocraziness reblogged this from ab-fab-treasures and added:
- bvlencisvxhe likes this
- spaceboots reblogged this from ab-fab-treasures
- sachacommeca reblogged this from ab-fab-treasures
- amandamariaaa likes this
- alexandroid likes this
- ab-fab-treasures posted this